PLAN YOUR NEXT ESCAPE WITH US
Although you may not be able to join us right now, we are here to help you plan your future getaway. Vacation planning, especially in challenging times, gives you a respite to imagine and to look forward to. Our gorgeous Mount Shasta location offers you plenty to daydream about. Plus, our sparsely populated region provides ample access to plenty of space for social distancing and a myriad of outdoor activities. Hiking trails, pristine mountain lakes for boating and kayaking, golf, and much more are right here. Alternatively, guests may simply enjoy relaxing in the hotel gardens or taking a stroll by our nearby waterfalls. Let us know how we can help!
TEXT-BASED GUEST MESSAGING SYSTEM
To help alleviate the risk of COVID-19 transmission through person-to-person contact, we are introducing a text-based Guest Messaging System. This system will allow us to establish real-time communication with guests throughout their stay. And, guests will still be able to reach us by phone too.
A CLEAN & HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT, AS ALWAYS
In preparing to welcome you back to our hotel, we are making some changes to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. McCloud Hotel remains committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions. Below are the response measures that will help us maintain a safe and clean environment for everyone:
- Designated employees to focus on sanitizing, which includes routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces throughout the hotel and restaurants.
- Disposable wipes so that high touch surfaces (for example, doorknobs, handrails, tables) can be wiped down and disinfected by staff throughout the day.
- Hand Sanitizer at the check-in desk.
- Single-use disposable wipes for guest use will be available in-room and throughout the hotel.
- Increased cleaning of restrooms and public areas.
- Housekeepers will not enter rooms during guest stays, and room blocks will allow housekeeping service only at 24 hours after checkout.
- All food service will now be delivered in-room.
- Signage will ask guests to wear a face mask and maintain social distancing in public areas.
BREAKFAST AND DINING
Breakfast service has been modified to “individually wrapped” breakfast items delivered to your room for in-room dining or to eat “on the go.”. As always, let us know if you have any dietary restrictions. The Axe & Rose Public House restaurant is open for takeout as of May 15, 2020, and aims to be open for dine-in service by Memorial Day weekend. Sage restaurant will remain temporarily closed.
TRAILS, WATERFALLS, GOLF ARE OPEN
The McCloud River Waterfall trail loop is open.
Everet Memorial Highway to Bunny Flats on Mt Shasta is open.
Lake Siskiyou recreation area is open.
McCloud Golf Course is open.
Please feel free to call (530) 964-2822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns. We will continue to monitor the advice and direction of the CDC, California Health Department, and Siskiyou County Public Health so we can update this notice as warranted. We sincerely appreciate the trust you place in us when you travel and encourage guests to stay informed about reported cases in our county. We look forward to a time in the near future (we hope) when we can welcome you back to the McCloud Hotel.